I named my blog page Never give up because I never gave up even when life was hard. I had faith and believed I would be happy and be the best mother I could be to my children. I honestly believe every individual should never give up on life. We all have a story and lets face it at times life can be tough. Its how we deal with it that matters. Life is to short so why not live it being happy. I have learnt to become a strong independent women. I have learnt that your mind is very powerful and what you tell it, is important because it believes everything you tell it. So having negative thoughts wont allow you to have a positive life.
Everyone has bad days and that’s okay, don’t be so hard on your self. Everyone has emotions we all feel these. Its making sure you don’t stay in that mind set for very long. Work on becoming a positive person.
Reasons to NEVER-GIVE-UP
- Everything is possible- This is true everything is possible, life is what you make it. You have everything you need to make it work. Failure is normal in life. So when you do Never give up and try again till you make it happen.
- Life can be great if you believe in yourself. Everyone wants a great life so go out there and get it even if its outside your comfort zone.
- Inspire others. Your life experiences and hard work will inspire others this could change someone’s life for the better. Its a great feeling knowing you have helped some one to achieve their dreams in life. If you have children they are always watching and listenng when you think they are not. So make a difference and inspire them to become what they love doing and what makes them happy.
- Improve the world. Once we have set our goals in place and achieved them. You could use your success to change the world.
- Everyone deserves to be happy. This includes YOU. So if you are reading this and you are unhappy. Ask yourself why and make that change.
- Lesson. By not giving up you will learn your strengths and weaknesses. You can make sure that next time you do come up with a plan and try better.
My best quote I like to say, you guessed right….